Subtraction is the process of removing objects from a collection. Subtraction Up To 20 Video describes the subtraction method up to 20 numbers in the number line.
- Counts the number of objects in a collection.
- Makes collection of objects corresponding to a specific number.
- Recognises and speaks numbers from 1 to 20.
- Uses numbers from 1 to 20 in counting and comparison. (Real objects and repeated events like clapping to be used for counting)
- Reads and writes numerals from 1 to 20.
- Subtract using real objects and pictures.
- The symbol using subtract the numbers is ‘- ’ .Useful for CBSE, ICSE, NCERT & International Students
Grade : 1
Lesson : Numbers from Ten to Twenty
Topic: Subtraction Up To 20 VideoVisit www.oztern.com to find personalized test preparation solutions for Pre Medical – AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER, State, Pre Engineering – IIT JEE, JEE MAIN, BITSAT, State and Foundations – Class 6 to 10.