The measurement is defined as the characteristic of an object or event of any number or things , which can be compared with other objects or events. Measurement Video will give the basic idea about the measurement of different quantities, watch the video. This process is actually a comparison, here we compared with different objects by the same dimensions or character.Measurement is actually a comparison, here we compared with different objects by the same dimensions or character.
Different type of measurement
The different types measurements are:
- Appreciates the need for a standard unit.
- Measures length using appropriate
- Measures short lengths in terms of non-uniform units (in the context of games e.g. ‘Gilli Danda’ and ‘marble games’).
- Estimates distance and length, and verifies using non uniform units (e.g. hand span etc.)
- Compares between heavy and light objects.
Eg: Feather is lighter than stone.
Distinguishes between events occurring in time using terms -earlier and later. Gets the qualitative feel of long & short duration, of school days v/s holidays.Narrates the sequence of events in a day.
Grade : 1
Subject : Maths
Lesson : Measurements
Topic: Measurement Video
Visit www.oztern.com to find personalized test preparation solutions for Pre Medical – AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER, State, Pre Engineering – IIT JEE, JEE MAIN, BITSAT, State and Foundations – Class 6 to 10.