Introduction About Care of House :
Properly take care of your space. Keeping your apartment or room clean will help reduce roommate conflicts and maintenance problems.To know more about Care of House ,watch Care of House Video to learn more .
Care of House :
- Preventing damage such as scratches, chips, cuts, burns, stains, gouges and scrapes to the cosmetic surfaces of your home
- Regular cleaning using manufacturer-recommended products and techniques
- Adjusting and lubricating the house’s many parts
- Replacing consumable parts, like light bulbs, filters and batteries in smoke detectors
- Understanding and adhering to the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance routine for appliances and other mechanical components.
New home likely has mechanical systems that are different from those of your last home. Take advantage of builders’ homeowner orientation programs to make sure that you are familiar with the systems in your home and understand how to maximize their efficiency for family’s comfort. Know where the main safety shut-offs are for water, electricity and gas.
Building materials expand and contract over time because of changes in temperature and humidity, necessitating ongoing maintenance. Caulk, for example, dries, shrinks and cracks, diminishing its effectiveness until it no longer provides a seal against moisture and air infiltration. Maintaining caulking will be a routine task throughout the life of your home.
Likewise, can expect some minor cracking in concrete flat work, such as driveways and patios. Concrete cracks can result from shrinkage during curing, temperature changes or even soil movement. While cracking cannot be prevented entirely, can minimize cracking by following these steps:
- Maintain good drainage away from concrete slabs
- Fill low spots or settled areas near concrete slabs
- Seal cracks with concrete caulking
- Remove ice and snow as soon as possible
- Protect concrete from de-icing agents
- Keep heavy vehicles (such as a moving van or dump truck) off concrete slabs
Useful for CBSE, ICSE, NCERT & International Students
Grade : 5
Subject : Evs
Lesson : Basic Needs
Topic: Care of House Video
Visit www.oztern.com to find personalized test preparation solutions for Pre Medical – AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER, State, Pre Engineering – IIT JEE, JEE MAIN, BITSAT, State and Foundations – Class 6 to 10.