Addition means putting together object. Addition is the process of adding two or more numbers together to find their total.Addition Up To 20 Video gives a basic idea about the addition of the numbers up to 20.
Steps of Addition Up To 20 Video
- Counts the number of objects in a collection.
- Makes collection of objects corresponding to a specific number.
- Recognises and speaks numbers from 1 to 9.
- Uses numbers from 1 to 9 in counting and comparison. (Real objects and repeated events like clapping to be used for counting)
- Reads and writes numerals from 1 to 9.
- Adds using real objects and pictures.
- Adds the numbers using symbols ‘+’ . For more clarification watch the video.
NUMBERS FROM (10 – 20)
Forms Number sequence from 10 to 20. Counts objects using these numbers. Groups objects into a group of 10s and single objects. Develops the vocabulary of group of ‘tens’ and ‘ones’. Shows the group of tens and ones by drawing. Counts the number of tens and ones in a given number. Writes the numerals for eleven to nineteen. Writes numerals for ten and twenty. Compares numbers upto 20.
Useful for CBSE, ICSE, NCERT & International Students
Grade : 1
Subject : Maths
Lesson : Numbers from Ten to Twenty
Topic: Addition Up To 20 Video
Visit www.oztern.com to find personalized test preparation solutions for Pre Medical – AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER, State, Pre Engineering – IIT JEE, JEE MAIN, BITSAT, State and Foundations – Class 6 to 10.